Accessibility Tools
Category : Hand and Elbow / Orthopaedics

After an injury, surgery, or onset of certain conditions, your doctor may ask you to see a hand therapist. Your prescription for therapy might include the need for a custom orthosis, commonly referred to as a brace or splint.
Source : ASSH Hand Care
On : 09-May-2019